Translate

Friday 15 July 2016

LOLOL.....lots of laughing out loud!


Todays card I have used the AI ladies stamp for a girlfriends birthday. These four ladies can be bought in a number of poses and I love their outlook on life. In this one they are on the couch sharing a good laugh and dressed to the nines.


I had stamped this onto watercolour paper, a very good quality watercolour paper but one that is quite hard to cut out due to the heaviness of the paper stock. I had to leave a boarder that I added grey copic to. It probably would have been better to at least cut as close to the image as possible at the bottom of the couch but I left it and know its not going to matter to the person who gets it.


I coloured with a combination of Inktense Pencils and Copics and it was easy and quick.
I went through my patterned papers till I found one that looked a bit like wallpaper to go with their wonderful couch. Didn't notice how much shimmer this paper had till I was taking the photo so I'll just pretend one of these ladies is totally into shimmer and picked this wallpaper out.
Framed the sentiment in black and all finished.


Challenge : 









I haven't gone with the topping cause I don't know that this is
bold and bright enough. Birthday card for a girlfriend.


Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.



10 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Love these girls so much, I have an image here that I haven't had a chance to colour yet.... thanks for the gentle reminder (cross my fingers I'll get a chance real soon).

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

I also love those Ladies - I have some of them....They always make me smile! Awesome coloring!

StirYourCreativity said...

That is beautiful and reminds of me of beautiful times i had !

Kim Heggins said...

This is just as cute and sweet as can be...love all your little old ladies laughing it up!

Lynne in NI said...

Great job with your colouring Aileen, I love these AI ladies :)

Cara said...

Love your colouring and shimmer wallpaper is big over here! Cara x

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very cute image....I love those ladies! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

shirley-bee said...

Hehe, what a fun card, Aileen! Bold and bright it definitely is! Thanks so much for playing at Seize The Birthday :)

Barbara said...

I think that I know these four fun ladies. Ha,ha, what a fun card and the recipient of this card is going to get a real laugh. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday! Barbara DT member

Patti said...

Oh I love visiting your blog! you have the happiest and sweetest cards!! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday!!

Patti