Translate

Monday 13 July 2015

Hello, sunshine


I couldn't resist I had to enter this one too.  I love it. Its only a little stamp so further down I have attached a close up of the stamped image.
This was one of half a dozen stamps that arrived last week and being furry related I had to colour a few. This one is called Felicia and Sparky but Elysha decided he was called Sunshine so sunshine it is. These stamps come as just the rubber but I just use reposition tape to attached to with the Misty or an acrylic block. They are from a company called Eat Cake Graphics and if I could afford it I would go mad purchasing there are so many cuties.

Anyway todays card is using 'Felicia and Sparky' coloured with copics. Did the ground with lots and lots of grey dots. Stamped the sentiment 'Hello, Sunshine' and felt that said it all.



With the close up here can see little bits of outside the lines but hey thats the way it goes and it certainly doesn't show up just to look at the card.

Hope you enjoyed your visit,
see you when the mud cracks.


Will enter this in the Simon says Challenge Furry Friends


I reckon laying outside playing with a Puppy has got to be a Summer fun activity.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is another beautifully coloured card and another gorgeous image. Like how you did the grey dots I'll have to remember that.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Aileen :-) the image is very cute and your colouring is fabulous! I love the CAS design too, totally adorable :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

lostinpaper said...

Made me laugh out loud, LOVE this CAS beauty!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute! I love your little sweetie, made me smile!

Pop's Cards said...

I love this sweetie such a cute and fun image made me giggle our dog would break your legs :0)) hugs Pops x

Pop's Cards said...

I have done it if you would like to have a peak its on my blog now :0) hugs Pops x

Teresa Kline said...

hello Aileen! super cute CAS card, I adore your coloring...sweet image! I am so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

I am having a month long weekly Simon Says Stamp gift card giveaway on my blog to celebrate my birthday, stop by and comment for your chance at winning!

sparkle & shine *~*

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh this is just way too cute! Beautiful coloring!

Marybeth said...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?utm_source=twitter.com&v=A_uioQqW8ac&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=buffer&utm_content=buffer2e92b

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

How adorable!!!! And your coloring is perfect!