Translate

Saturday 9 May 2015

You Rock

Mo's Digital Pencil is having an Anything Goes Challenge. I love, no I adore Mo's images. I love colouring in with pencils, watercolours, Distress Inks, Inktense Pencils, Chalks really anything that lets me colour. Check this one out.

Now I was going to use a couple of die sentiments, I have so many cut out and then I thought I should probably cut them out to match the mats. So I cut out more cause once you start cutting out in one colour its like well there is spare there so should do this word and that word. Anyway got them all cut out then looked at the size of what I wanted to add and they just wouldn't fit. Then the brain decides ok one die cut and one stamped and then I really looked at this image and thought this girl really has attitude and it just doesn't go with Happy Birthday. Maybe 16th Birthday or Birthday Girl or.....but really she isn't what I think of for birthday.

Really she's 'cool' ' a dude' 'cool dude' 'attitude' so my stamp 'You Rock!' was much better. Stamped in a Hero Art Grey Ink. Placed a greyish gem that has lots of sparkle yet it has none here so you will just have to trust me. Stuck each layer with a tilt and last layer with dimensional tape for a bit of lift.

Coloured my girl in with Copic. Learning and improving.


Have a nice day.

9 comments:

Sarn said...

Fantastically coloured . . . you did a good job. Love the girl with ATTITUDE! Perfect sentiment.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

lostinpaper said...

So so cute Aileen, and I totally agree, Mo's images are the funnest to colour!

Ann said...

Thanks for your comment at SBB Aileen - came to visit you and love this card! Your tilted panels really suit the 'attitude' of that girl - a great card!

debby4000 said...

Oh she is fabulous love the colours.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is simply gorgeous, hugs Pops x

Deepti said...

Beautiful coloring ! I like the angled layers :)

Kelly Latevola said...

She definitely has some attitude, I love her hair! Beautifully colored!

aussie aNNie said...

Hi just love your gorgeous card and colours used. Thought I'd join you as a new follower and give you some ♥. xx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

aussie aNNie said...

Hi just love your gorgeous card and colours used. Thought I'd join you as a new follower and give you some ♥. xx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}