Translate

Sunday 3 May 2015

Let your dreams take flight


I had just finished dinner, was looking through the different blogs on Feedly and noticed the CAS.ology Challenge Week 144: Flight and an idea just jumped into my head.




And here it is. It worked and for the first time I did a layout on a piece of paper and stamped till it was right for me. My first perfectly one layer CAS card - wahoooo.
So simple to do, all the stamps are from the same set a Papertrey Inks set. First time I have inked them up - naughty me as I have had them and just had to have them a longing time.

Used the Hero Art Ombre Inks, pink and orange combined for the sentiment then pinks for one bird and oranges for the other. Pinks for the swirl. Feels kind of naked, no glitter, no bling, no layers but showed my yes/no person (my son) and his comment was 'Perfect mum, looks really good, nice and simple'. Why thank you son.

So here we go my entry for this weeks CAS.ology Challenge -Flight 

Thanks for coming to have a look.


7 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Aileen, your son was RIGHT! I love this one-layer CAS beauty! The ombre ink pad is fabulous, I must get this one because I adore how this came out! So glad you joined in the fun at CASology this week!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous! Love how the birds look with the ombre ink! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

ChristineCreations said...

What a lovely CAS design! Love that ombre ink!

lostinpaper said...

LOVE your clean & simple design Aileen, isn't it wonderful when it all comes together just right!

Karen M said...

I love your beautiful Cas design Aileen and the colours are so pretty! xx

Ruth said...

You are so talented! It's not easy to get such a simple card to look so good. I'm your newest follower 😉 xx

Aileen said...

Thank you for that lovely compliment Ruthich. Will have to come and check out your blog